Domestic Shipping – Israel
Orders are available for pickup from our studio, Sunday – Thursday. Please email or call in advance to arrange a time.
Flat rate 30 NIS shipping fee on all orders.
Free Shipping for orders over 500 NIS.
All orders are shipped via a local courier company. Please allow 3 working days from your purchase date for your order to the processed and shipped out.
Your order will be delivered within 5 working days from the day it leaves our studio. You will be contacted by the courier company to arrange delivery.
We ship to the following countries:
Australia; Austria; Belgium; Canada; Denmark; Finland; France; Germany; Greece; Holland; Hong Kong; Ireland; Italy; Japan; New Zealand; Norway; Poland; Portugal; Spain; Sweden; Switzerland; Taiwan; United Kingdom; United States of America
For shipping to all other countries please email us at email@example.com
International orders are shipped via the Israeli Postal Service. Please allow 3 working days from your purchase date for your order to be processed and shipped out.
Once shipped out your order will be delivered within 5-10 working days depending on the delivery option chosen. You will receive a tracking number via email to track your order.
For international shipping costs and further details see below.
Delivery within 5-10 working days. Tracking number provided. Collection from post office/collection point
60 NIS (Approx. 17 USD)
Door to door delivery. Delivery within 3-5 working days.
130 NIS (Approx. 37 USD)
Due to COVID-19 there may be slight delays with the delivery of your order. This is unfortunately out of our control. We apologise in advance for any inconvenience caused.
International orders may be subject to customs duties and taxes outside of the overall shipping cost. NAMA is not held responsible for any customs duties, foreign taxes or other fees which may be enforced. These fees will be paid in full by the recipient.
Unfortunately, we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. As a result we will be unable to advise or provide any assistance with this. We advise contacting your local customs office for more information.
We hope you love and are happy with your new purchase, but if for some reason you are unsatisfied and wish to return your order we will issue a full refund or exchange providing
- The item/s are returned in their original condition: unworn, unwashed, unused
- The items must be returned in their original packaging
- Original invoice is included with the return for proof of purchase
- Your order is returned to us within 14 days from its delivery date
Any items that do not meet this criteria will not be valid for returns.
Returns within Israel must be made via our courier service and will be arranged by NAMA. The cost is 30 NIS and is covered by the customer
Sale Items: Please note that there is no return on sale items.
International Returns: All international return costs are the responsibility of the customer. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have an international return.
How to Return an Item:
- Ensure the conditions of return listed above have been met
- Submit your return request via email to: Natasha@nama-collection.com. Please make sure to include your order number and details of the items you would like to return
- We will then issue a pick up request with our courier service. The cost of this is 30 NIS and is covered by the customer.
- Once your return has been received you will receive a confirmation email
- Refunds will be made to the same method of payment used to purchase the goods. Please allow two weeks for your account to be credited. Shipping costs are not refunded.