NAMA strives to implement website accessibility guidelines in accordance with Accessibility Level 2 (AA) of the W3C. Our aim is that this website will display optimally on all major web browsers.
The Accessibility Toolbar allows the user to:
- Change the site’s color contrast
- Increase and/or decrease the text size
- Replace current font
- Toggle to grayscale mode
- Toggle to High Contrast mode
- Toggle to Black and Yellow mode
- Enable Keyboard navigation
- Stop animations
With keyboard navigation enabled:
- You can navigate through a page by entering Tab.
- To navigate back, press Shift + Tab.
If you encounter any issue with the site’s accessibility, please email Info@nama-collection.com